What does the future hold for your career? There is growing opportunity in the field of commercial real estate.
From the moment John McEnearney founded our company, the focus has been on delivering a superior experience for our clients. Making good on that commitment requires full-time, well- trained professionals who share our commitment to achieving our clients' goals. For over 30 years, we have built the company one quality Associate at a time.
McEnearney Commercial is expanding its operations throughout Northern Virginia and the Metro DC region. We are a nimble midsized firm seeking talented individuals who are interested in taking their career to the next level by joining a dynamic commercial real estate firm in growth mode.
McEnearney Commercial’s business development and educational programs are designed to help experienced associates expand their opportunities and broaden their business base. While specialization certainly has its place we believe the secret to success and personal satisfaction in the commercial real estate world results from a broad knowledge of sales, leasing, tenant rep, and investment brokerage transactions.
Our associates go through a thorough training program covering all aspects of commercial sales and leasing, supported by a strong management team. Our robust education program also includes state-required continuing education provided in-house.
Six reasons to contact McEnearney Commercial today:
- Business Choice – Freedom to pursue the types of opportunities you want.
- Compensation – Commission schedule up to 80% without annual reset.
- Strong Management Support – Broker supports associates. Does not compete.
- Training – Ongoing education program, Mike Lipsey System For Success, CCIM
- Growth – Established firm with the energy of a start-up.
- Broad Industry Backgrounds – Development, technology, finance, retail, restaurants …
If you are committed to a full-time career in real estate, or are already in the business and looking to take the next step in your career, please fill out this form for more information.